In praise of Joan Crawford
I read Joan Crawford’s book My Way of Life years ago. Part memoir, part self-help book, part guide to being fabulous, My Way of Life advises the reader on everything from throwing a small dinner party to getting the most out of a marriage. It is a fascinating relic from another time. We love Joan Crawford hear at the Vampire’s Wife! What a presence.
Much love, Susie
Joan's top 5 style rules:
- Find your own style and have the courage to stick to it.
- Choose your clothes for your way of life.
- Make your wardrobe as versatile as an actress. It should be able to play many roles.
- Find your happiest colours - the ones that make you feel.
- Care for your clothes, like the good friends they are.